Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible car seat
Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat.
Reversible - Can be used rear-facing for children 5 to 45 lbs / 2,3 kg - 20,4 kg, and forward-facing for children 22 to 65 lbs / 10 kg - 30 kg.
- SIP - Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- EPS - Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces.
- SAFE - A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
- Anti -Rebound Bar - Solid anti-rebound bar for use in rear-facing mode. Conveniently folds under the base for forward facing mode.
- Contoured Steel Back Plate - Minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement.
- Quick Release 5-point safety harness - Made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Contoured Base - Provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top Tether Hook - Increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement.
- UAS - Adjustable UAS connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric - Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture - keeping child cool and comfortable.
- Wide Padded Seat - Includes a specially shaped, removable cushion for newborns to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs / 10 kg.
- Made in Italy